Saturday, September 02, 2006

Vox Invites

Just got an invitation to try out VOX, the new blogging platform from Six Apart.

The templates they've got are so pretty! haha! Makes me want to change my Blogger template, despite the fact that I love it as it is.

From what I can tell, Vox isn't as flexible as Blogger, since the latter allows you to completely change your template and add whatever you'd like to your blog, while Vox is still parameter-driven.

But Vox is a far cry from the uber-restrictive interface of Friendster blogs (something I find somewhat ironic, since Friendster blogs are powered by TypePad, another SixApart service).

Anyway, since my VOX account is new, I've still got five (5) VOX invites to give away. If anyone would like to try this new service, please send me an email or leave me a comment.

Oh, and here's the link to my Vox blog in case you'd like to check out the template I chose. No need to bookmark it, though. For now, Blogger is still my homebase.

0 comments: