Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ticked Off

While I can easily shrug most things or situations aside without a second thought, there really are a few things that can make me instantly lose my temper.

Things like...

  • People who barely know me, and yet are presumptuous enough to assume that I will do what they say, simply because they say it.
  • People who think that I don't mean what I say when I say no. How complicated can it be to understand a two-letter word?
  • People who make public, sweeping generalizations about me on the basis of little or no information.
And nothing makes me blow my top faster than having all three types of incidents occur in the span of 24 hours.

I tell you, it's enough to make a saint swear (not that I would ever consider myself a saint).

I'm glad life isn't normally this complicated.

0 comments: